Sunday, May 13, 2018

Ship of Wonderful Things

I AM a ship of wonderful things.
My heart and mind have traveled and learned.
My evolution for now is complete.
I return to the home port with my treasures.
My ship is too large to fit in the slips here.
I have the wisdom to know what to do.
I AM the wise captain of all that I AM.
I will anchor off shore beyond the gaze of the villagers.
I will humbly row into the village with my small boat.
I will visit the village on foot.
I will risk showing only a small part of who I AM.
Everything else will be waiting for me out there on my ship.
I will eat and talk as the locals do, playing their games.
When it is time, I will row quietly back to my ship.
There I will joyfully reunite with all that I AM.
Then I will travel to ports made to accommodate ships like my own.
There I will arrive with all that I AM.

-Kelly Write Away

No comments:

Post a Comment